What is the Great Fish Community Challenge?
The Great Fish is an innovative fundraiser that inspires the community to give, raises awareness, and helps charities raise important program money. In the end, charities earn a percentage matching grant from the Whitefish Community Foundation.
In just two years in action, the Great Fish Challenge has raised a total of $2.6 million benefiting over 40 different charities and supporting community causes such as expanding conservation, improving human services, advancing education, and enhancing local arts and culture.
Please join us for the 2017 campaign and give to your favorite charities July 20 through September 15.
- 45 local charites will benefit in the the 2017 campaign.
- Find what each charity is raising money for GF USE OF FUNDS
- The Community Foundation will offer a percentage MATCH on the first $20,000 raised by each nonprofit.
- Nonprofits must raise a minmum of $5,000 to receive a MATCH.
- Over $15,000 in additional INCENTIVE GRANTS will be awarded throughout the campaign.
- 100% of every donation will go to the designated charity.