How it works
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
- The Whitefish Community Foundation processes your gift, mails you a tax receipt and passes along 100% of your contribution to the organizations you choose.
- Eligible nonprofits selected to participate in the Great Fish Community Challenge can be found here. These groups are eligible to receive matching funds, based on the final match percentage. Click here for more information about the Percentage Match.
- The official donation form must accompany your gift and checks are made to Whitefish Community Foundation.
- A Use of Funds brochure provides donors with informaiton about what each nonprofit is raising money for.
- The 2018 Campaign will run July 26 through September 14, 2018 ending at 5:00 PM.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Download the official donor brochure and mail a check to the Community Foundation.
- Make an online donation to one of the participating nonprofits by clicking here. (July 26 through September 14, 2018)
- Official donor forms can be picked up at local downtown businesses or at Whitefish Community Foundation office or download here:2018 Official Donation Form
- Look for us every Tuesday at the Whitefish Farmers Market. We will be supporting the participating nonprofits and accepting donations each week on their behalf during the campaign period.
- Register to walk or run in the Great Fish 5K Color Run on September 8, 2018: Registration Form
- Volunteer at the Community Fair on September 8: Contact Us
THE FINE PRINT
- *All donations are subject to the Community Foundation‘s variance power.
- To ensure your gift is fully tax deductible, you may not receive any goods or services in return for your contribution.
- Whitefish Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Corporation, EIN#81-0533002.
*Variance Power. Donations to the Great Fish Community Challenge are subject to the variance power described in Treas. Reg. Sec. 1.170.A-9(f)(11)(v)(B)(1), as amended from time to time. Pursuant to the variance power, the Whitefish Community Foundation Board of Directors shall have the power to modify any restriction or condition on the distribution of funds for any specified charitable purpose or to specified organizations, if in their sole judgment (without the approval of any advisor, trustee, custodian, or agent) such restriction or condition becomes, in effect, unnecessary, incapable of fulfillment, or inconsistent with the charitable needs of the Community Foundation.